Monday, October 12, 2015

Post Grad Travels: What Clothes I'm Packing




Happy Monday! Mondays are a little bit sweeter when I have a 4 day week ending in me flying over to Belgium. T-minus 4 days till I'm on vacation! I hope that y'all had a great weekend. 

Today I'm talking about what I'm packing for my trip. The weather in Belgium is supposed to be rainy and cold most days but Spain will be about 10 degrees cooler. So my goal is to pack pieces that I can mix and match and layer. 

If you missed my trip announcement or my trip logistic tips, you should check them out! Here are pieces that I am actually packing with me. Of course, I haven't fully decided what I'm bringing so I'll have a few more pieces that I'm bringing as well.

TOPS

For tops, I want comfortable tops that travel well. I don't want to worry about ironing. Plaid button downs are my go to because they are comfortable, warm, and easily layered.

Source

Source
Source
Bottoms

For bottoms I'm leaning towards leggings because they can make an outfit more sophisticated looking if done correctly and let's be real they are good eating pants...I am going to the home of Belgian waffles after all. 

Source
Source
Source
Outerwear

Outerwear is crucial for this trip because it'll be chilly and overcast so I want to have plenty of layers for warmth without looking awful. I know some of my items might not seem that practical but I don't want to look back at the photos from my trip and look like a bum!

Source
Source
Source

Random

I am obsessed with my converses. They are cute, comfortable, and good walking shoes.
Source
This scarf is going to definitely come in handy at night when it cools down even more.

Source
I'm obsessed with this jumper. How cute would it be for going out to eat at night with my plaid jacket? I needed at least one fun piece!
Source

Alright y'all, I would love to hear any suggestions you have for what clothes I should pack! I am a terrible packer so packing tips are appreciated. See you back here Wednesday! xoxo

 photo signature_zps061a4d79.png

6 comments:

  1. You're going to have such a great time. Can't wait to hear all about your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Countdown to vacation. Have a fabulous time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all these outfits! You have great taste!

    ReplyDelete