Friday, October 30, 2015

Friday Favorites




Hi friends! Happy Friday and happy (almost) Halloween! I'm excited for Halloween for the first time in my adult life... I'm going to be...


Eek I'm so excited! I have this awesome jumpsuit that I can't wait to wear. My girlfriends and I are getting ready together. It's going to be so much fun!

Well, here are some of my favorites this week!

ONE

I can't not mention the fabulous trip I just returned from...Belgium and Spain took my breath away. I can't wait to post about it and to share my photos with you! Here are a few sneak peaks...





Ahhhh...I'm a lucky girl.

TWO

I'm still loving my black jeans and converse look. It's one of my go-to casual looks. On this day, I added an oversize shirt from Old Navy. Cute and comfy...win/win.


THREE

Is it weird to have a person as one of my favorites? Well, it is what it is :) My roommate is a favorite of mine today and everyday! I feel really lucky to have found such a perfect roommate match especially since we met online!


We have so much fun together and its so nice to come home after work to an awesome living situation.



Love you, roomie!!

FOUR

I'm loving this song this week. I mainly listen to rap music so this pop song was a change of pace! It's a great song to workout to!

 

FIVE

A sweet reader, Molly, from Teza Technologies reached out to me a couple weeks ago about showcasing their mission to empower women to pursue careers in STEM. This is so close to my heart because I have such a passion for empowering women and women's rights. As a woman in a predominantly male field, I love to see companies take a stance to encourage women to step out of the stereotypes.


Currently, 36 percent of students that declare a major within the Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math fields do not obtain a degree within these fields. Misha Malyshev, CEO of Teza Technologies works with nonprofits to curb that number. International Day of the Girl is a great time to celebrate the women in this field, and every field, and recognize the opportunities allowed to girls.

Makes my heart smile. Well everyone, have a great weekend and a happy Halloween! See you back here Monday...oh yeah, and GO TIGERS! xoxox

Link ups







 photo signature_zps061a4d79.png

10 comments:

  1. I've missed you! Glad to see you had such a great trip, that food looks amazing! It's such a neat thing that you and your roommate met online but y'all get along so well! Finding a good roommate is definitely not an easy task usually. SO excited to see your halloween pics next week!
    Linds @ Not A Mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've missed you too! It was a great trip!!! Hope you had a great birthday and halloween!

      Delete
  2. Have a great weekend !!! Can't wait to hear about your trip !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Belgium and Spain?! Color me jealous!! Can't wait to see more pics :-)
    -Erin (No Bohns About It)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh...can't wait to see trip pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to see the pictures from your trip! I also am a fan of that Selena song :) Happy Friday!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Seri! Next week I should have all my pictures together!

      Delete