Friday, September 4, 2015

Friday Favorites: Blondes Have More Fun Edition



As always, I'm linking up with Narci, Erika, and Andrea for Friday Favorites!


 ONE

I decided to go to the gym at my apartment before work on Wednesday morning. On the way to the gym I snapped this picture of my favorite picture in the hall of the lobby. How cute is this??


I just want to pick this puppy up and snuggle her! I miss my puppy at home. Speaking of, meet my furry friend, Gracie!


But I digress...after my workout I ran the stairs to get a final burst. I discovered that there was a higher floor than I thought so I decided to explore. It was such a beautiful sight...the city with the sun rising. The pictures don't do it justice!



TWO

On Sunday night my roomie and I watched the VMA's. Let's just say Miley was a hot mess! Haha But I have to say I secretly love her but when I remember the Miley I love I think of this...


But anyways, back to my favorite. Gigi Hadid I love because she's flawless and loved her on Real Housewives with her mom, Yolanda. But at the VMA's she looked STUNNING! She's bronze and the dress is edgy while still being classy. Good work, Gigi!


THREE

I've mentioned before but my favorite friends in Charlotte are my coworkers! Everyone is so down to earth and we have so much. Here's my friend Max and I.


Aren't we cute!? Also, don't you love the Charlotte geotag on Snapchat? Also, I love my lipstick, MAC Flat Out Fabulous! Of course before I put it on I used my DIY Lip Scrub to exfoliate my lips. If you missed my Monday post--you should check it on! It's easy and so helpful for us lipstick lovers. 

FOUR

I'm loving all of y'all's suggestions for link-ups after bringing it up in my September goals! I would love to hear more of your thoughts and ideas! 



FIVE

So for the title of my post...I'm so excited to show y'all my new hair! Last night I made the plunge and lightened up my hair! Here are some before shots...




 And during...


 And....AFTER!




Ahhh I love it! It's natural and subtle just like I wanted it! I plan on taking more pictures this weekend so that y'all can see more of it! I would love to hear what you think!

I'm so pumped for this weekend because I'm going to my favorite place, the mountains, and my cousins are visiting! I hope everyone has a great 3 day weekend! xoxo


 photo signature_zps061a4d79.png

8 comments:

  1. Love your hair! Have a fabulous LONG weekend! Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new hair color! Happy Friday :)
    Kelsey
    www.thepeacockroost.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your lightened-up hair looks so pretty!!
    And the skyline photo at dawn is amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rachel! Hope you have a great weekend!

      Delete
  4. I got so excited for the hair pictures when I read your title! LOVE the Charlotte geotag! That's my favorite part of Snapchat :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh thanks, Kylie! Snapchat is the best...I'm addicted :)

      Delete